Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Think I'm gonna have to get Slimer from GB

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    saw him the other day at Suncoast. He's like 9 bucks or something. glows in the dark and has a bunch of acessories. he's pretty cool looking. I have an older slimer that throws donuts, but the new one is a lot more detailed. think I'll have to pick one up.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    saw him the other day at Suncoast. He's like 9 bucks or something. glows in the dark and has a bunch of acessories. he's pretty cool looking. I have an older slimer that throws donuts, but the new one is a lot more detailed. think I'll have to pick one up.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, i am going to pick up a set of the GB figs at dragoncon. I wonder how long it will be to series 2. I know they have some holdouts on likeness.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Somebody was running GB yesterday and we had it on in the background and I may just have to get
    "Mr. Stay Puff". Ackroyd cracks me up in that scene every time. Plus the expressions on the Marshmallow Man are priceless. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they all rock!!

    47b4d620b3127cceb333d2c51f9e0000001610

    gotta get this big guy...

    47b4d620b3127cceb333d2cb1f900000001610

    but slimer IS the man....

    47b4d620b3127cceb333d2c09eab0000001610

  5. #5
    Inactive Member overtkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2004
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got slimer...he's my favorite character from the GB's and also i thought it was cool that he glows in the dark but when i put him under a light for like an hour and put him in the dark he didn't glow so much, he barely glowed and the application that glowed was very blotchy, like patches, he's a cool fig cause of the accessories and all but him if you get cause he glows in the dark your gonna be disappointed

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen it a couple of times, but have never felt a strong desire to get it. I think it looks great, but I guess it's just not high enough on my priority list.

  7. #7
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    I just got a Stay Puft on Friday for $20 CDN. Well worth the price. I think I may have to pick up Slimer and the rest too.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member GauntletMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I've got them all but Zuul, which I can't find [img]mad.gif[/img] . Looking forward to series 2!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •